What is the price of the program?
Our price is $89 (USD) per month.
What am I committing to when I sign up for the STRONG Nutrition Coaching Program?
The program is a three month commitment as it can take three months to see desired results. After those first three months the membership automatically becomes a month-to-month membership that requires a cancellation notice to discontinue.
Can I get a refund if I don’t like the program or don’t see the results I want?
All sales are final. The effectiveness of our program is a function of the coach but is largely determined by you and your commitment.
How do I cancel my account?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to cancel your membership. Please note: we require a 30 day cancellation notice on all memberships.
Can I put my account on hold? How does that work?
You can put a hold on your account for as long as two months. To put your account on hold simply email email@example.com. In your email include the date you want the hold to begin and the date you want the hold to end. Your membership and charges will automatically resume once that hold has ended.
Who is this program good for?
If you are…
- committed to making a change
- sick of ‘rigid’ diets that require a specific protocol that is prescribed to thousands of people and not individualized.
- tired of missing out on their favourite food
- is new to the concepts of dieting and nutrition (Level 1)
- has a good concept of nutrition and a basic understanding of food content (Level 2)
Who should not do this program?
If you …
- have any serious medical constraints
- are looking for a quick fix but not committed to making lasting permanent change
- are looking for a diet that feels like a diet
What will I need for success:
- A food scale: You can purchase these at most grocery or department stores (a digital scale is preferred)
- A body weight scale: You will need to be able to track your weight accurately. This is a part of the program that will help us understand how to individualize your macronutrient prescription
- Measuring tape: This will be used to measure your chest, waist, and hips or any other areas you are interested in monitoring. Maybe biceps? quads?
- Food Tracking App: You can use any app that will provide you the macronutrient breakdown of your food. We use Myfitnesspal and find that it has a large database that can be helpful
- A Positive Attitude and trust in Your Coach: You are about to take a journey to transform your body and mind. There will be ups and downs, and you will learn more about yourself and your strength than you thought.