1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place sprouts, beets, carrots, sweet potato, leeks and garlic on two stone baking sheets or cookie sheets. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and dried or fresh herbs of your choice.
3. Roast for 20 minutes, toss gently, and roast for additional 5–10 minutes, depending on how al dente or cooked you like your veggies. Meanwhile, whisk dressing ingredients.
4. Once done, combine with the cooked quinoa, spinach, seeds, nuts, cranberries, pomegranates, goat cheese, and top with dressing. May be served warm or room temperature. Dressing can be stored in an air-tight container and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
CHICKPEA SMASH GREEN WRAP
Total Time: 5-10 minutes • Makes 1 serving
• 1 cup organic chickpeas (such as Eden Organic), rinsed and drained
• 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
• 1/2 – 1 small garlic clove
• 3 Tbsp goat cheese or feta
• 3-4 each: cucumber slices, tomato slices, sliced peppers
• ½ avocado, mashed
• 2 collard green leaves (or whole grain tortilla)
1. Add the first five ingredients together into a food processor and blend until combined.
Taste and adjust seasoning by adding salt and pepper if desired.
2. Layer a couple of collard leaves and spread 2-3 Tbsp of the chickpea mixture down the center.
Add avocado, cucumbers, peppers and tomato slices, and roll up.
3. Store the remaining chickpea mixture in the fridge for up to 5 days.
GREEN BEAN & BEET TOSS
Prep Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 15 minutes • Makes 4-6 servings