Agave-Roasted Figs & Parsnips with Rosemary
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Makes 1 serving
- 3 fresh figs
- 1 parsnip, peeled
- 1-2 Tbsp agave (depending on desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp dry rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Cut peeled parsnip into thin, round slices, then cut those in half to make half moons.
3. Wash figs and slice thinly.
4. Place parsnip and fig slices in a bowl. Drizzle honey and olive oil and stir to combine.
Join the STRONG Newsletter
Our Mission is to Motivate, Educate & Empower You to Achieve a Fit & Healthy Life.
5. Spread mixture evenly on baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, then check doneness. If cooked, remove figs from tray then continue cooking parsnips another 5-10 minutes.
7. Transfer to a bowl and serve alongside main course.