Superfood Coconut Yogurt Granola Parfait
Total Time: 5 minutes | Makes 1-2 servings
• 1 cup plain coconut yogurt (or organic Greek yogurt)
• 1 Tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup
• 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or pure vanilla extract
• 1 scoop Genuine Health’s vegan greens+ O unflavored
• 1/2 cup sugar-free granola
• 1-2 strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Mix the yogurt with honey or maple syrup, vanilla, and greens+ powder. Stir until evenly combined.
2. Layer half the granola at the bottom of the serving glass and pour half the yogurt mixture on top. Repeat once more, reserving a spoonful of the granola for the top.
3. Garnish with remaining granola and strawberries and enjoy!