Written by Kathryn Lekas
Photo by Tamara Léger
Lemon Garlic Haddock with Asparagus & Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 425⁰F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss asparagus with olive oil and place evenly on one baking sheet, topping with parmesan cheese and salt and pepper. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
2. On the second sheet, place haddock filets and top with minced garlic, lemon wedges, and salt and pepper. Bake for 7 minutes.
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
• 1 Garlic Clove, minced
• 2 Tbsps Olive Oil
• 1½ cups Chicken Broth
• 2 Tbsps Lemon Juice
• 1 cup Couscous
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
• ½ cup Chickpeas, each diced Cucumbers, Onions, Tomatoes
1. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
2. Lower heat to low setting, and add chicken broth, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Pour in couscous, stir, then remove from heat and immediately cover with the lid. Let rest 4 minutes.
3. Fluff with a fork and add chickpeas, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes.