Between yoga, shopping, coffee with the girls and catching up on housework, weekends can seem to get away from you. To make sure you always have an on-the-go snack at the ready, whip up a few jars of this overnight oatmeal recipe. You’ll get the energy-sustaining fiber of rolled oats plus a hit of protein in a convenient and Instagram-worthy package.
Overnight Oats with Berries
Prep Time: 15 min • Total Time: 8 hours • Makes 1 serving
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup non-fat milk
- 1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mashed fresh or frozen raspberries
- Optional topping: ¼ cup fresh berries
1. Place oats into the bottom of a jar. Add milk, yogurt, chia seeds, protein powder and vanilla extract. Place lid on jar securely and shake to combine.
2. Stir in fruit until combined and refrigerate overnight for up to 2 days. Top with additional berries and serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 298; Fat: 5 g; Carbs: 40 g; Fiber: 9 g; Protein: 24 g