1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, banana, almond milk, honey, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl mix together coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk thoroughly.
4. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet, and pour ¼ cup of batter to make each pancake.
5. When batter starts to bubble (2-3 minutes), flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Nutrients per serving (two small pancakes):
Calories: 90, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrates: 8g
Fiber: 2g, Protein: 3g
Recipe by Gillian Mandich, BHSc., MSc, PhD(c)