Photo by Es75/shutterstock.com
Craving a daiquiri, but it’s not quite cocktail hour? This healthy alternative tastes like a vacation, but is perfect post-workout. The vitamin C boosts immune function while the potassium can help reduce muscle soreness and cramps. It’s so refreshing you won’t even miss the alcohol. But hey, if it’s after five o’clock, go ahead and add an ounce of Malibu rum–we won’t tell.
Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
Total Time: 5 Minutes / Makes 1 Serving
• 1 cup frozen strawberries
• 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
• • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
• 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
• juice from 1/2 lime
Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve.