Amping up your activity level this summer? Then you’ll need to do the same to your pre- and post-workout nutrition plan, too. We partnered with the supplement specialists at Perfect Sports to create this cool treat to help you replenish and recover without sacrificing taste—or your health and fitness goals.
Triple Rich Chocolate & Banana Protein Popsicles
Prep Time: 10 Minutes • Total Time: 3.5 hours or overnight • Makes 4-6 servings
• 1 avocado, cubed
• 1 frozen banana, chopped
• 1 cup almond milk
• 2 scoops Perfect Sports Diesel Triple Rich Chocolate Whey Protein, divided
• 5 Tbsp evaporated milk
• 1 tsp no-calorie sweetener
1. In a blender, add the avocado, frozen banana, 1 scoop of protein powder, and almond milk and blend until thick and smooth.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
3. Once frozen, make the glaze: in a bowl, mix 1 scoop of protein powder, evaporated milk, and sweetener together until it forms a glaze consistency.
4. Remove the frozen popsicles from the freezer and dip each one into the glaze.
5. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper and refreeze to set the glaze, about 30 minutes.