Need a full-body workout in a hurry? These five compound exercises from our cover athlete Annette Milbers will get the job done. Arms? Check. Back? Yep. Glutes? Heck yeah. And abs? You better believe it. Put them together for a fast, effective routine that strengthens and shreds like crazy. You can attack this workout two ways: as a circuit, performing each exercise back to back, rest, repeat, or, as straight sets, completing 3-4 sets of each exercise before moving to the next. The number of sets or rounds are up to you depending on available time, but aim for 3-5 to get the most bang for your buck.
- February 24th, 2017| Comments Off on The Yoga Flow That Doubles As Cardio
- January 27th, 2017| Comments Off on This Lower Body HIIT Workout Will Kick Your Butt
- December 27th, 2016| Comments Off on The Workout for Seriously Strong Abs
- December 14th, 2016| Comments Off on I Did An Orangetheory Workout. Here’s What Happened.
- October 24th, 2016| Comments Off on The 7 Best Minimal-Equipment Exercises
- October 24th, 2016| Comments Off on 7 Exercises for Stronger Glutes & Hamstrings
- October 6th, 2016| Comments Off on The 30-Minute Full-Body Workout
- September 30th, 2016| Comments Off on The 4 Best Outdoor Workouts for Fall
- September 1st, 2016| Comments Off on The Stress Less Workout